What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
AffPortalStrategic Affiliate Marketing ToolsBuild profitable campaigns fast!
- Pop This! Beta – The first landing page builder for PPV. Use your network creatives to quickly build pop up landing pages with Geo IP and Dynamic Keyword Insertion.
- Pop This! – The first landing page builder for PPV. Use your network creatives to quickly build pop up landing pages with Geo IP and Dynamic Keyword Insertion.
- Batch URL Scraper – mines as deep as 50 pages in the search engine results and optimizes the URL results to maximize your keyword traffic with filter.
- URL Scraper – mines as deep as 50 pages in the search engine results and optimizes the URL results to maximize your keyword traffic with filter.
- SMART Scraper – the PPV game changer that cuts campaign build time by 50%. Submit your offer root url and get back kw & URLs instantly.
- DEEP & WIDE Keywords – comprehensive keyword list generator with search data included. Builds list in both directions very quickly.
- English Brainstorming Database – an additional keyword database with over 44 Million english keywords to expand your list.
- Alexa, Quantcast & Compete database – quickly compile lists from the top million websites listed on Alexa and Quantcast.
- Premium PPV Playbook Forum Coaching, AffPortal Tools, Landing Page Classroom & Wordze ($167 value) for only $67/month.
- Pop Up Preview – Preview what your pops will look like to the users before submitting them to the ppv networks.
Is it something I can trust?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Aff Portal scores an averge of 4.00, which is above average and wins the site points.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Aff Portal scores 65.50/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch quite yet.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.affportal.com/default.aspx, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: affportal.com you’ll also be taken through to affportal.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)